*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* MAC Electric Wonder PR samples. Affiliate links.
MAC Electric Wonder is my kind of collection and it’s ONLINE NOW. It isn’t very ‘MAC’ but it’s definitely very ‘me’ with gorgeous gold-speckled, marbled packaging and a host of metallic neutrals. I love it! I have all the info you need here.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE STOCKIST INFO IF YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR SHADE!
What is in the MAC Electric Wonder Collection?
MAC says, “switch on electric summer feels! Charge up for a wonderstruck summer with a limited-edition collection inspired by our awe of nature.”
This is such a stunning collection. You could say that it’s extremely ‘instagrammable’ with its pink and gold hues and marble design. There are quite a few products with lipstick, lip glosses, face palettes, eye shadows, bronzers, powder and brushes. Here’s a list of what’s in MAC Electric Wonder:
- Lipstick in five shades – Feelin’ Sedimental, The Naturalist, Let’s Mesa Around, Life in Sepia, Natural Born Leader
- Lipglass in five shades – Marble Faun, Nature Freak, Coral of the Wild, Rock Starz, Make Me Mercurial £15.50
- Eyeshadow x 12 in Natural Vice and Desert Lightning £39
- Ignite Wonder Face Palette £35
- Iridescent Powder in Serenity Seeker and Into Eternity £25.50
- Next to Nothing Bronzing Powder in Canyon Dreamin’ & Sun-Soaked Strip £23.50
- 126SES Split Fibre Large Face Brush £34.50
- 234SES Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush £21.00
- Also available at Sefridges & MAC
- Look Fantastic
MAC Electric Wonder Swatches
I have four items from the collection to show you and I am so happy with them!
What Shades are in MAC Electric Wonder?
I have one of the palettes, a face powder and 2 lip colours swatched in this post for you.
MAC Electric Wonder Eyeshadow Palette in Natural Vice Swatches
- Fab Accent (matte)
- Pleasing to the Eye (matte)
- Sun Tweaked (frost)
- Diamond Butterfly (frost)
- Valley of the Goddess (matte)
- Cork (satin)
- Struck Gold (frost)
- Desert Rose-Mance (veluxe pearl)
- Magmatique (matte)
- Natural Vice (matte)
- Go Wilder (veluxe pearl)
- Rebble Pebble (satin)
I love all these shades. It’s such a wearable selection and I am obsessed with that gold!
MAC Electric Wonder Iridescent Powder in Serenity Seeker
Kind of obsessed with this!
Here’s a swatch of Serenity Seeker:
This can be used as a beautiful glowy bronzer for pale skin like mine, to really give skin warmth and a radiant finish. It has a lovely silky texture.
MAC Electric Wonder Lipstick & Lipglass Swatches
I have 2 of the lip shades from the collection. The lipstick is Let’s Mesa Around:
The Lipglass is Make Me Mercurial:
Let’s Mesa around is the perfect pinky nude and I am going to put it straight in my handbag – not least because it’s so easy to wear and super flattering, but also because the packaging is so pretty that I feel I need to show it off!
Also, the Make Me Mercurial Lipglass looks really dark in the tube, but it much more wearable than it looks. I was surprised at how much I like this!
When is MAC Electric Wonder Available?
The collection is currently available on:
- the Debenhams website
- the Selfridges website
- the MAC website
- Look Fantastic
- The US date is 6th June.
Also, check out MAC eL Seed 2019 Collection Review & Swatches.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.