*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* MAC eL Seed PR samples. Affiliate link.
I have the MAC eL Seed collection here and it’s literally a vision in shocking pink! I have all the info you need here, along with photos and swatches. It’s available now.
What is MAC eL Seed?
You may not have heard of El Seed before. I hadn’t, however, El Seed is a French-Tunisian artist and sculptor, based in Dubai. The artist has collaborated with MAC to create a limited edition 10-piece makeup collection.
The packaging and product design is gorgeous, and draws on El Seed’s signature Arabic calligraphy. The hot pink packaging is incredible, and I have fallen for the highlighter!
MAC eL Seed Collection
You’ll want to know what products are in this collection and I have a full list here:
- Lipstick in 4 shades – Declaring Love, Maya La Belle, Un Baiser, Une Caresse £17.50
- Full Face Kit Cicero £49.50
- Extra Dimension Skinfinish Dima’s Glow £25.50
- Brush Bag Kit £45
I have three products from the collection to show you.
MAC Maya La Belle Swatch
I love this shade!
MAC eL Seed Cicero Full Face Kit Swatches
This is described as a limited-edition palette featuring a colour wave of warm, neutral and dramatic shades. It uses formulas suitable for use on the full face and it includes frost, matte and satin textures.
- Shroom – Soft beige with shimmer (Satin)
- Petit Lion – Peachy beige (Matte)
- Honey Lust – Bronzedipped peach (Lustre)
- Ksar – Peach beige with pink sparkles (Lustre)
- Chott – Platinum Metal (VLXP or Frost)
- Finjan – Intense warm rosy brown (Matte)
- Teboulbou – Pink/ brown plum (VLXP)
- Texture – Peachybrown with shimmer (Velvet)
- Gabriella – Intense bright cool pink (Matte Powder Blush)
- Les Portes Bleus – Bright vivid blue
- Carbon -Black (Matte)
- Handwritten – Dirty warm brown (Matte)
- Carnal Charm -Intense orange coral (Matte)
- Vidigal- Cool intense pink (Matte Powder Blush)
- Matmata – Indigo blue (Matte)
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Dima’s Glow Swatch
I think this is my favourite eL Seed product I have because I love the Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula.
Dima’s Glow is the most beautiful soft gold shade. I am absolutely in love with it. I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this for sure!
When does It Launch & Where?
This new limited edition collection launches on 4th April 2019 in the UK. Find it:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.