*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
MAC’s advent calendar for the last two years has been super successful and created a real stir. The good news is, it’s back and absolutely everyone will want it! Stay tuned for updates on MAC Advent Calendar 2020. I’ll have all the info soon.
2019 Info Below
This post will be upated with all the 2020 information imminently.
This MAC calendar itself is so gorgeous! I love the star design. And the contents are brilliant – it is stuffed with MAC staples in full sizes and minis.
What is in the MAC Advent Calendar 2019?
- Strobe Cream in Pinklite (sample)- pink pearls
- In Extreme Dimension Mascara (sample)
- Prep + Prime Lip
- Prep + Prime Fix + (sample)
- Brow Set- clear
- Multi Formula Sponge x2 (+ complimentary service)
- Prep + Prime Skin (sample)
- 36 Lash false eyelashes
- Fast Response Eye Cream
- Cleanse Off Oil (sample)
- Clear Lipglass
- Prep + Prime Natural Radiance – Radiant Yellow
- Pro Longwear Fluidline Blacktrack
- Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
- Velvet Teddy Lipstick- deep-tone beige (matte)
- Boldly Bare Lip Pencil- dirty red brown
- Rose Mini MAC Pigment – rose with copper sparkle
- Eye Shadows – Havana- dirty copper brown (Extra Dimension), Mulch- red-brown with bronze pearl (Velvet), Tempting- sinfully rich coco (Lustre)
- Lipsticks/ Mini MAC – Twig – soft muted brownish-pink (Satin), Lady Danger – vivid bright coral-red (Matte)
- Lipglass/ Mini MAC – Candy Box, Prr
There are loads of lip options and I am so pleased to see iconic Lady Danger in there. It’s a brilliant red and suits a range of skintones. There’s also the Clear Lipglass and Velvet Teddy, both MAC classics. There are lots for the lashes too – two mascaras and the 36 lashes.
Price & Release Date
The MAC Advent Calendar 2019, Starring You is £129. The value is £265.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.