*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* [PR sample] Look Good Feel Better is a cancer support charity that is all about helping sufferers combat the visible side effects of treatment. The current fundraising push is a rather exciting one, because it is a major beauty bargain! Check out the Look Good Feel Better Beauty Box
So let’s get right down to business! If you are interested in getting your hands on this, you will need to rush because it is a limited edition box in limited quantities. Basically, get clicking!
What is in the Look Good Feel Better Beauty Box?
This is such a brilliant selection of products and everything is a best seller from the Estee Lauder Companies. So we have MAC, Clinique, Aveda and more!
- MAC – FULL SIZE! Liptensity Lipstick, Fire Roasted, 3.6g
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Primerizer, 15ml
- Aveda – Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair, 25ml
- GlamGlow – THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment Mask, 15g
- Clinique – High Impact™ Mascara, Black, 3.5ml
- Estee Lauder – DayWear Anti-Oxidant Moisturiser SPF15, 15ml
- LGFB Angled Blending Brush
What are the products worth?
So, the cost of the Look Good Feel Better Beauty Box is £25. The best part of this is that £20 from each sale goes directly towards supporting people with cancer, so this is certainly no feeble charity attempt.
What’s even more exciting is that the value of all the products adds up to over £83. It includes a full size MAC lipstick and also great sizes of other ELC best sellers.
If you haven’t tried this primer from Smashbox, now is your chance. It’s brilliant – super hydrating and makes makeup last and last. I love it.
The blender makeup brush is also a brilliant bonus.
Where can you buy the Look Good Feel Better Beauty Box?
The box is available exclusively at Debenhams for £25 each (value over £83). There are only 5000 made, so make sure you don’t miss out. £20 from each sale goes directly towards supporting people with cancer,
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.