*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
L’Occitane is an absolutely beautiful brand and I have been absolutely loving the newest addition to the luxuriously indulgent Almond range. Here’s the low down on the L’Occitane Almond Refining Concentrate which just launched.
This new product is all about firming and toning the contours of your body whilst softening the skin. If you like a rich yet lightweight body lotion then I think you will really enjoy this.
L’Occitane Almond Refining Concentrate Features
- Uses the firming and softening properties of almond concentrated in powerful natural active ingredients
- Almond oil nourishes the skin
- Pressed almond extract tightens
- Pure caffeine firms the skin
- The blend works to support the skin’s surface to sculpt and tone
- Silky, lightweight texture that sinks easily into the skin
- Leaves skin feeling nourished and comfortable
- Over time, promises to reduce the appearance of cellulite & make skin look tightened and firmer
First up, the packaging is just beautiful. I love the glass jar with the pretty pastel labeling and gorgeous mint-tinted metal lid. It’s just dreamy to look at.
The cream itself is beautiful to use. It is thick without being sticky and it sinks into the skin straight away and leaves limbs looking smooth and perfected. Any dry skin is smoothed and lines (yes those around my knees!) are softened and less visible.
I haven’t been using this long enough to comment on what it does for cellulite but from what I have seen so far, I want to keep using it because my skin felt softer the very next day after applying it for the first time. I am very happy with that. It is seriously rivaling my love of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and the only downside is that the glass jar makes it difficult to travel with.
The L’Occitane Almond Refining Concentrate is £45 for 200ml. You can buy it HERE now.
Find all the latest news and review here.