*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I absolutely love me a bit of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and I know there are hoards of you out there that do too. So I think you’ll be pleased to see this special edition that has been created to celebrate the brand’s 20 year anniversary. This tin is going to delight! Check out the new Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Beauty Trio!
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Beauty Trio Contents
So first up there are 3 versions of cult classic Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. We have:
- Rose & Lavender 100ml
- Grapefruit & Patchouli 100ml
- Orange Flower and Chamomile 100ml
- Signature Blue Collectors tin
- 2 pure muslin cloths
I have had, and completely used up the Grapefruit and Patchouli version before (it was the 2013 limited edition), so I can’t wait to get reacquainted with that one and also discover Rose & Lavender (I’m thinking bed time?) and also Orange Flower and Chamomile.
And the tubes are absolutely beautiful. I spotted all these versions in Abigail James’ treatment room at Liz Earle on the Kings Road and they really are little works of art.
Just in case there’s the slim chance you haven’t come across Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish before, here’s a very brief run down:
- Suitable for all ages and skin types
- Removes makeup and impurities quickly and easily
- Naturally active ingredients include cocoa butter to soften, smoothe and moisturise
- Rosemary and chamomile tone the skin
- Apply on to dry skin over the whole face including the eyes
- Remove with damp pure muslin cloth
The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Beauty Trio is a limited edition and available now for £50. Find it HERE. It would make a gorgeous gift for C&P fans.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.