*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Exciting!!! Laura Mercier have a stunning new blush formula & I have swatches of all 10 shades here. Check out Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion – a brand new sheer yet buildable cheek colour with 10 hour wear.
I am a huge fan of blusher! There’s something about my face that just doesn’t look alive without it and I am always looking for the perfect formula.
The problem with blush is that the colour that makes me look so fresh and youthful, can sometimes fade as the day wears on, and suddenly I am looking a little tired. Well, I don’t need to worry about that any more!
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion Features
I am loving the name!
- Sheer, buildable formula
- Weightless, silky smooth texture
- Customised blend that improves evenness of application
- Adhere to skin for 10 hours and stay colour true
- Creamy feel on the skin
- High glide upon application
- Micronised pigments deliver a sheer flush of colour that allow skin to show through
- Layers flawlessly on bare skin, or liquid & powder makeup
- Available in ten shades across matte and sheen finishes HERE
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion Swatches
There are five matte shades and five sheen shades.
Rose, Chai, Ginger, Strawberry, Kir Royale:
Fresco, Pomegranate, Peach, Grapefruit, Sangria:
I love both finishes. The matte is velvety and luminous, whilst the sheen adds that extra level of shine and glow that I absolutely adore! I think these new blushers are going to be a real hit.
Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion is available HERE for £24.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.