*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I adore highlighter and especially ones that look like this! Check out the extremely beautiful Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator line up. I am obsessed!!
Ahhhhh so pretty! I love the glossy, sheeny appearance of the swirls in the pan. They look so decadent and gorgeous!
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Features
- Swirls of liquid pigments are baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles
- They are hand-finished into silky domes of powder
- 3D design captures the look of Gelato
- The design will last throughout the life of the highlighter
- Innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder
- Feels like a cream on the skin
- Creates a weightless and translucent wash of luminous colour
- Can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow
- Made without additional fillers or binders
- Allowa vibrant colours to leave skin looking healthy and radiant
- Ideal for all skin types
- 4 shades
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Shades & Swatches
- Ballerina – a candlelit, warm rose gold shade
- Gilded Honey – an effervescent caramel honey shade
- Peach Glow – a peachy champagne shimmer
- Charming Pink – a soft pink pearl
I have three of the four shades to show you and they are as beautiful as I hoped. Love them. The texture is silky and fine and blends into the skin beautifully. It does indeed feel like a cream on the skin as it’s applied yet is light and to wear.
I love all three of these shades and they are so easy to use. I used a soft fluffy brush to apply them (I had a play with all of the colours) and I was really pleased with the result. It gave my skin a gorgeous lit from within glow.
The Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator range are £21 each and available HERE now.