*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have the Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 details right here with all the release information. This is one of the originals, back for its 8th year in a row, and it is very impressive indeed. It’s out now.
Last year’s calendar sold out in just three-weeks so this one is set for success. This is a “Multi Brand” calendar and is worth even more than the previous edition. It is retailing at just £58.50 for subscribers & £65 for non subscribers (saving over £212!) and you can ORDER it now!
What is in the Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar 2019?
There are 24 products, including 10 full size products across skincare, makeup, haircare, body, fragrance and tools.
“You will discover a mix of cult beauty favourites and unmissable calendar newcomers, plus a range of exclusive brand offers, this year’s line-up is better than ever… We’ve made it our mission to ensure everyone can have fun with beauty this Christmas with 24 of LiB’s top brands”
Also there’s a bit of a twist with this calendar – behind each door, you will find one of 24 beauty treats alongside a bespoke affirmation linking back to the product – that could be a fun fact or beauty riddle curated by the LiB team of beauty experts.
Inside the calendar, in no particular order:
- Dr Paw Paw Multipurpose Soothing Balm – Hot Pink
- Skin Laundry Hydrating Sheet Mask
- Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner
- Monuskin Firming Fiji Facial Oil
- Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel
- Ayumi Naturals Turmeric & Bergamot Face Scrub
- Dr Organic Shea Butter Wonder Oil
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Duo Pack – Dig Fig
- Temple Spa Multi Effect Serum Complex Treatment & Eye Mask Patches
- Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray
- Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum
- Oryza Beauty Velvet Ribbon Lipstick – Japonica
- Kohl Kreatives Circle Brush
- Sukin Pink ClayFacial Masque
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Multi-Mask
- Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk
- Sanctuary Body Butter
- HD Brows Brow Define – Foxy
- SHOW Beauty Decadence Hair Fragrance
- Juliette Has a Gun – Not a Perfume – Parfum
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil
- 58 Lifestyle Balancing Ecosoy Candle
- Lottie London Eye Foil – Faded
- Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Blowdry Primer
Release Date & Price
The price of the Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 is £58.5 for subscribers and £65 non subscribers. The value is £277.
You can order it at Latest in Beauty now.
Also, check out Best Beauty Advent Calendars 2019.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.