*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I hinted at the rather exciting Lancome Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick a while back when I first heard news of them in October last year and I have been waiting patiently to test them out ever since. I have a few of the shades here to show with photos and swatches. Enjoy!
So this is exactly the same format as the original juicy shaker but this time we have a matte liquid lipstick. You can tell they are going to be popular can’t you?
Lancome Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick Features
- Shake the bottle before use to soak the cushion applicator
- Applicator delivers just the right amount of product to cover the lips with precision
- Gives the lips a soft, silky feel
- Formula is saturated with pigments
- Designed to deliver a “second skin” sensation
- Ultra-fine, comfortable texture
- Infuses them with colours free of any texture sensation
- Finish becomes matte after 2 minutes
- Colour lasts all day
- 7 shades
Lancome Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick Shades & Swatches
- Beige Vintage 270
- Energy Peach 272
- Magic Orange 186
- Red’y in 5 189
- Kiss Me Cherie 374
- Yummy Pink 379
- Pink Power 378
I have shades Magic Orange 186, Kiss Me Cherie 374 and Yummy Pink 379:
Magic Orange 186:
Kiss Me Cherie 374:
Yummy Pink 379:
These are like an intense lip stain and they literally feel light as air. The colour is very long-lasting, in fact they have stained my arm and I had to cover my lips with foundation for these swatches to conceal the previous colours. They feel nourishing and comfortable and I am already a big fan!
The Lancome Matte Shaker Liquid Lipsticks are available HERE for £19.50.