*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love a good bi-phase eye makeup remover and some are better than others. The La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is a good one and it is brand new to the UK! Here are all the details.
The La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover has been created especially for sensitive eyes and promises to remove every last trace of makeup.
La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Features
- Suits the specific needs of sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Bi-phase formula respects the tolerance of skin
- Provides powerful removal action
- Removes even waterproof eye makeup
- No need to rub or tug at the eye
- Ensures the eye contour is left thoroughly cleansed and free from redness and irritation
- Paraben-free, high tolerance, fragrance-free
Like all bi-phase products, you need to shake it up and then dispense it onto a cotton pad. I use two and then gently press each pad over my eyes for a few seconds to allow the product to begin to dissolve the makeup and then slowly wipe away.
It breaks down mascara, including waterproof formulations, very well indeed and doesn’t cause any irritation. It’s a good’un!
The La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review is available HERE. If it’s currently sold out, there will be more stock coming soon.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.