*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
L’Oreal have nailed it with Color Riche when it comes to affordable yet super high performance lipstick. And to celebrate 30 years of the Color Riche lipstick (I had no idea they’d been going that long!) there are now lots of gorgeous new satin and matte shades for us to discover. 14 in fact! Here’s a look at the L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Shades.
The new L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 2015 Shades run across four colour families – the reds, pinks, plums or oranges – in 2 finishes – satin and matte. Here’s a closer look!!
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 2015 Shades & Swatches
- Color Riche Matte 130 Androgyne
- Color Riche Satin 132 Magnolia Irreverence
- Color Riche Satin 134 Rose Royale
- Color Riche Satin 136 Flamingo Elegance
- Color Riche Matte 228 VIP
- Color Riche Matte 229 Cliche
- Color Riche Matte 438 Mon Jules
- Color Riche Satin 431 Fuchsia Declaration
- Color Riche Satin 462 Preliminaire
- Color Riche Satin 630 Beige a Nu
- Color Riche Satin 632 Greige Amoureux
- Color Riche Satin 364 Place Vendome
- Color Riche Matte 640 Erotique
- Color Riche Satin 703 Oud Obsession
There are some absolutely amazing new shades in here and certainly something for everyone.
The formula of these lipsticks is brilliant. They are super pigmented thanks to L’Oreal’s pigment dispensing lipid and also plant-based oils to care for the lips. It also has a run-off prevention agent that holds the lipstick in place for smudge-proof wear.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.