*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love anything that brightens and evens out my under-eye area so Kiehl’s are on to a winner with their latest launch! Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF30 (snappy name!!) feels like it was made for me, especially as it has SPF30! Here are the details.
So this little beauty contains mineral pigments that actually instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles by brightening the under eye area. Also, it claims not to just rely on caffeine which most under eye treatments do. The high SPF recognises a breakthrough discovery about the link between hyperpigmentation and dark circles especially when skin is ageing.
Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF30 Features
Multi-action formula that provides immediate and long-term benefits:
- Mineral pigments instantly brightens and perfects the look of skin, reduce the appearance of dark circles and brighten the under eye area
- Activated C and Licorice Extract reduce the appearance of dark circles and over time the eye area feels softer
- Caffeine targets puffiness and dark circles
- Broad Spectrum SPF30 with 100% mineral filter minimises future UV damage and discolouration
- All day coverage and hydration
- Paraben and fragrance free
- Suitable for sensitive eye area
Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF30 Swatch
Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF30 – Before & After Photos
With makeup but no under eye concealer:
I am really pleased with this so far. I usually use a truck load of YSL Touche Eclat or Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher under my eyes and I didn’t feel I needed it so much with this. It certainly creates a very nice place to start with makeup. I have had this on for about 6 hours, without touching up my makeup and it still looks pretty bright. I’m impressed so far.
Obviously I can’t comment on the long term benefits just yet.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.