*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
A much requested review! Here’s a look at the brand new Kevyn Aucoin Stripped Nude Skin Tint. I have all the info along with before and after photos.
You will probably know that I am obsessed with skin base products. Foundations, tinted moisturisers, concealers… I love it all. So I was super excited to try out the new skin tint from makeup masters Kevyn Aucoin!
What is Kevyn Aucoin Stripped Nude Skin Tint?
The vibe of this product is ‘Go Nude’ and I have to say, it’s the kind of base that’s perfect for these at home days, when you just want a little something to lift, brighten and smooth when you are staring at a screen all day:
- Tinted, buildable sheer to light coverage skin tint
- Blur imperfections for a natural, even finish
- Weightless, silky texture
- Infused with Butterfly Bush Flower Extract to help protect against free radicals from blue light
- Wu-Zhu-Yu Fruits Extract helps to add luminosity and leave skin more radiant
- Infused with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E to protect and nourish
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump
- Treated pigments that adhere to skin for smooth, even complexion
- Uses a water-in-silicone texture and elastomer powders for ultra comfortable wear
- Illuminates, smooths, hydrates, and helps to minimise pores for flawless-looking skin
- Available in 10 shades that range from light to deep, sheer enough that it can be worn
across varying skin tones
Kevyn Aucoin Stripped Nude Skin Tint Shades & Swatch
This is a super sheer, skin perfecting formula, and the ten shades should work across most skin tones. There are three light shades, four medium shades and three deep shades.
This is shade Light ST 02:
Before & After Photos
Here I am with just skincare on:
And here is a layer of the Light ST 02:
It is a lovely creamy formula that feels like skincare and melts beautifully into the skin. I really love the way it looks on the skin. The coverage is sheer to light, so if you are looking to cover imperfections, you will need to go in with a touch of concealer. However, you could be happy without concealer because it gives the skin such a gorgeous, glowing finish that really makes you look alive.
If you love a soft, dewy glow, you’ll love it, and you can actually build up the coverage with a second layer if you feel you need a bit more. Check out this IGTV where I apply it with a buffing brush, and then layer up to build the finish.
View this post on Instagram
After a day of wearing the Kevyn Aucoin Stripped Nude Skin Tint, my skin feels soft, hydrated and cared for.
Where to buy Kevyn Aucoin Stripped Nude Skin Tint
The new Skin Tint is £36 for 30ml and is available now at:
The Space NK Gift with Purchase is coming soon! Keep an eye on this post.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.