*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am a massive fan of the original CC cream from IT Cosmetics because it literally does everything! This new version promises everything that the original offers but with added glow. Imagine my excitement! Here’s the low down on the brand new IT Cosmetics CC Ilumination Cream. I have swatches and before and after photos for you.
This CC cream is the most amazing multitasker because you can skip serum and moisturiser and go straight in with it. Obviously you don’t have to, but you can rest assured that there are enough skin caring ingredients packed into the formulation to keep your skin conditioned and moisturised. It also has an SPF of 50 which is absolutely brilliant if you want to protect your skin from UV rays. SPF is essential for me all year round to avoid an increase in pigmentation.
IT Cosmetics CC Ilumination Cream Features
- Full-coverage, colour-correcting, antiaging skin care cream
- Infused with proprietary Drops of Light Technology for radiance
- Delivers full, flawless, perfect coverage
- Protects skin with SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen
- Clinically shown to provide intense hydration support
- Helps improve skin texture
- Enhance skin brightness without glitter or shimmer
- Formulated with an advanced antiaging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins, and antioxidants
- Available in seven shades HERE
As I said, I love the original but as a big fan of glow, I think I love this even more.
IT Cosmetics CC Ilumination Cream Swatches
I have two of the shades to show you – Fair and Light:
With the original, I always tend to mix Fair and Light to get my perfect match, and I do the same with this new formula.
Before and After
This is my favourite part – here’s what it looks like on my skin.
This is half a pump of fair and half a pump of light blended together. I absolutely love the glowy finish. It is so natural looking yet leaves such a flawless result. It’s more impressive in real life, and when I wore it for the first time I kept getting a lovely surprise every time I looked in the mirror. Exciting!!
If you want to see the original, read this post.
The IT Cosmetics CC Ilumination Cream is £30 is available HERE.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.