*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am completely obsessed with mists. I have said this a million times – if I can mist it, I love it! The latest from Hylamide is all about multi-depth skin toning and intense yet lightweight hydration. Here’s all the information on brand new Hylamide Hydra Density Mist.
I have a lot of mists. I am half way through the NIOD anti-pollution one – the Superoxide something something mist (the name is impossible!) and I love it. It makes my skin super hydrated and instantly plumped and dewy. But I can never say no to trying a new mist! Especially because this one uses an ingredient blend which claims to have an even greater capacity of retaining water than the mighty Hyaluronic Acid. Exciting!!
Hylamide Hydra Density Mist Features
- Available here
- Multi-depth toning treatment
- Supports water density
- Provides intense hydration in a lightweight mist formula
- Improves skin comfort without the feeling of wearing an extra layer
- Uses Marine Exopolysaccharides with Glucuronic Acid which has a higher water-retaining capacity than Hyaluronic Acid
- Offers immediate and lasting oil-free hydration to the skin
- Green Tea Polyphenols and Golden Eye Grass Root soothe skin immediately & reduces signs of irritation
- Tasmanian Pepperberry minimises signs of irritation to leave skin looking calm and well rested
This is such a gorgeous mist! It’s a really meaty mist and by that I mean, you can apply it and you can feel that it has hydrated and treated the skin rather than just wet it. Sometimes, once a mist dries, it’s like it was never there, if you know what I mean?
It delivers the feeling of instant comfort and also a lovely dewy finish to the skin. I quite like to apply my serum while my skin is still a tiny bit damp from this, and all my products go on beautifully. Loving this – Hylamide hasn’t let me down yet.
The Hylamide Hydra Density Mist is £15 and available HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.