*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
It is time to get excited because here’s a sneak peek at the Hourglass Holiday 2020 Sculpture collection! There’s a beautiful new Ambient Lighting Palette, Ambient Lighting Blush Quad, and the Sculpture Confession lipstick. We have new ambient lighting powder shades!!! The current offer at Space NK means you can save £45 on the whole collection.
UPDATE 25th September 2020
The current offer at Space NK means you can save £45 on the whole collection*.
The Hourglass Holiday collection has now launched at retailers! You can order it at:
The packaging looks beautiful. It is described as a polished gold compact, with architectural facets.
Check out my swatches of the Sculpture palette here.
What’s in the Hourglass Holiday 2020 Collection?
So this is just a sneak peek, and I sadly haven’t had a chance to swatch anything yet. I usually get to the see the Hourglass Holiday collections at the Christmas in July events, but that didn’t happen this year sadly.
The limited edition collection includes:
- Holiday 2020 Sculpure Ambient Lighting Edit Palette – three bestselling and three exclusive new shades of blush, bronzer, highlighter, and finishing powder for a glowing complexion
- Ambient Lighting Edit Mini: Sculpture Unlocked – edited selection of Ambient Finishing Powder, Blush, Bronzer and Metallic Strobe Powder
- Sculpture Confession lipstick duo
As soon as I manage to get samples for swatching, I will update this post. Stay tuned!!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture
This one promises to be everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin in a single compact:
- Features three exclusive new shades: one new Ambient Lighting Bronzer, Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush and
Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder
- Formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to diffuse surrounding light for skin that appears lit from within
- Travel friendly palette designed for use with the double-ended Ambient Lighting Edit Brush*
- Vegan and cruelty free
The Sculpture Palette Shades
Rather excitingly, we have three new shades! I will have swatches for you as soon as possible, so please stay tuned!
- Dim Light Ambient Lighting Powder
- Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder
- Glistening Strobe Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder (NEW)
- Natural Bronze Light Ambient Lighting Bronzer (NEW)
- Vibrant Flush Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush (NEW)
- Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush
The Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette is £81.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Sculpture Unlocked
So this is the return of the best selling quad packaged in the stunning limited edition Sculpture design. This year we have the finishing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic strobe powder.
This palette is part of the Unlocked collection which supports Hourglass’ mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity. They donate 5% of the profits from all Unlocked products to the Nonhuman Rights Project.
The Scuplture Unlocked Palette Shades
- Soft Light Ambient Lighting Powder
- Golden Bronze Light Ambient Lighting Powder
- Mood Flush Ambient Lighting Blush
- Champagne Strobe Light Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder
Where to buy the Hourglass Sculpture Collection
The collection is available now at:
Last year’s Ghost edition was £75 for reference. That has been quite a few comments on the price hike on my Instagram reel video of the palette.
The palette is also expected to be available at the following retailers later in the month:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.