*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* Givenchy Teint Couture Everwear Foundation PR samples. Affiliate links.
There’s a brand new Givenchy Teint Couture Everwear Foundation and Concealer Collection for 2019. I have it here – here’s the lowdown on the foundation.
I am so excited about this because I LOVE Givenchy foundations!! I have some shades to show you and all the details on the new formula which promises to be a lifeproof foundation.
How is Givenchy Teint Couture Everwear Foundation Lifeproof?
So this 24 hour foundation promises to stand up to every emotion.
- Silky, high-coverage foundation
- Perfectly evens out the complexion
- Smooths the skin’s texture
- Conceals and smooths imperfections
- Revives the skin’s natural glow
- 24-hour wear
- Pigments & radiance correcting powders are suspended in a flexible polymer & silicone mesh
- SPF 20 PA ++ protection
- Deeply moisturising, hydrating & nourishing
- Waterproof formula
- Suitable for all skin types and tones
- Minimises appearance of pores, imperfections, fine lines, wrinkles
- Evens skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Breathable, non-creasing formula
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Satin finish with buildable coverage
- Dermatologically tested
- Available in 20 shades – based on one of two undertones, yellow or pink
What Shades are there in Givenchy Teint Couture Everwear Foundation?
To ensure that a wide variety of skin tones are catered for, there are 20 shades divided into 4 colour families:
- 100s – fair complexions
- 200s – light complexions
- 300s – medium complexions
- 400s – darker complexions
Each colour reference has a letter – P for pink or Y for yellow – so that you can choose your preferred undertone to compliment your skin tone.
I have four of the shades to show you – Y105 and Y205:
P110 and p400:
Before & After Photos
For my before and after photos I went with shade Y105 as I felt that the yellow tone would have balance the pink in my skin.
This is the before:
This is the after with Y105 applied:
I think it’s a pretty good match but I’m not sure whether maybe it’s a little too yellow for me. I am really not sure because with a bit more makeup it looked fine. This is the new Bobbi Brown Cheek Palette in Ynez, MAC Love Nectar Lipglass and a bit of mascara.
I think I am going to test P110 next time and see how I get on with that. I’ll update.
My Review of Givenchy Teint Couture Everwear Foundation
This foundation is so nice on the skin. It feels really hydrating and nourishing, without it being at all heavy. The formula sinks in really easily and builds effortlessly without getting cakey or looking too makeup-y. It fuses really well with the skin and leaves an amazing look of hydration and juiciness, without being shiny. The formula gives the perfect amount of glow yet sets really well in place.
I have only worn this for one day so far, but I am totally sold! I love it! It is radiant, luminous and dewy in the right way and also nice and longlasting. I haven’t tried the new Givenchy Teint Everwear concealer yet because I didn’t want to confuse what was doing what, if you know what I mean? But that review is coming very soon so stay tuned – I have 10 of the 12 shades to show you.
Where Can You Buy It and How Much Is It?
The foundation is £36.50 and available via the following links:
If you want to check out a few other foundations, have a read of:
- Guerlain l’Essentiel Natural Glow Foundation Review & Video (Before & After)
- Dior Forever Skin Glow Foundation Review & Swatches
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation Review & Video
- Clinique Even Better Refresh Foundation Review & Swatches
- No7 Hydra Luminous Moisturising Foundation Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Foundation New Shades 2019 (43 swatches)
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.