*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here is the latest launch in Garnier’s Miracle line up and this one focuses on the effect that tiredness has on the skin. Check out Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream.
Garnier have carried out a bit of research into people’s perception of age, and it has uncovered the idea that tiredness can age us by as much as 5 years. I am definitely inclined to agree, and personally, I sometime think that tiredness can age me by about 50 years!!
There are so many products on the market now that are designed to cater for our hectic lifestyles and the environmental stresses we are up against. Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream uses an anti-fatigue complex to target the look of tiredness during the day.
Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream Features
- De-tiring formula (surely that isn’t a word?!)
- Rich in rapid diffusion actives
- Fights the signs of fatigue
- Acts as a smoothing base for makeup
- Reawakens the look of tired skin instantly
- Rice micro peptides penetrate the skin with anti-ageing properties
- Intensely hydrates the skin with high concentration of glycerin
- Instantly blurs the look of lines and wrinkles
So we are looking at an instant fix here. I like the sound of that!
Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream Trials
From a self-assessment of 53 women:
- Signs of tiredness look reduced, 77% women agree
- Lines appear smoothed out, 72% women agree
- Skin feels softer from the 1st morning, 94% women agree
- Skin appears fresher, 91% women agree
- Skin is more radiant, 75% women agree
Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream Ingredients
Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream Before & After Photos
So as this is more of an instant boost, than a long term treatment (although it does have an anti-ageing aspect), I thought I would give it a quick whirl and see what effects I could see.
It is hard to see a lot of difference in these photos but it definitely blurred out imperfections, particularly enlarged pores in my view. It had a mattifying effect on my skin that would be good to lay makeup down on top of and it felt very smooth. I am not sure this would be good for sensitive skins, as mine is a little sensitive at the moment and I found that it made the skin around my nose a little bit itchy when I first applied it. As I like a dewy look, I don’t think it’s for me, but it could work well on oily skin.
Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream is £12.99. Find it here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.