*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oils are my favourite way to cleanse and I am pretty obsessed with skincare at the moment. So I was very happy to try out the brand new Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil. This is super luxurious and feels amazing on the skin whilst offering up a beautiful cocktail of skin loving ingredients. Here are the details.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil Features
- Unique blend of botanical oils
- Rich in omega 3, 6, 9 and Vitamin E
- Gentle formulation
- Removes makeup including waterproof
- Apricot, Safflower and Olive oils dissolve impurities
- Nourishes skin with essential lipids
- Restores skin’s barrier layer
- Rinses clean away with no residue
- Leaves skin feeling moisturised and not tight
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
The Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil is SO luxurious to use. It feels amazing. You simply massage it into dry skin for a while. I think the longer the better but Elizabeth Arden recommend at least 15 seconds. You then add a little water to emulsify the formula, then rinse it away. Alternatively you can use a face cloth or muslin to remove it if you are looking for a bit gentle exfoliation.
I’m loving this. It removes all my makeup without stripping my skin at all. It leaves it feeling smooth, soft, clean and nourished. Just what I am looking for.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil is £25 for 195ml. BUY IT HERE NOW.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.