*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I was first introduced to Drunk Elephant’s Holiday Trunk last year when a fridge arrived in the post!! It was incredible! This year’s version is certainly no disappointment! Check out Drunk Elephant The Trunk 4.0, a custom wheelie skincare case packed with products, part of the Holiday 2020 collection.
Tiffany Masterson, Drunk’s creator, says, “Travel has always inspired me—there’s nothing more exciting than exploring a new place or culture. Of course, over the last year, the very idea of travel has taken on a much more profound significance, and along with the rest of the world, I’ve learned what a gift it really is. To celebrate this gift, Drunk Elephant has collaborated with Monos to come up with a custom wheelie—a fun, joyful carry-on suitcase that’s packed with 10 full-size products.”
What’s in the Drunk Elephant Trunk 4.0?
The Trunk 4.0 contains everything you need to make skin its healthiest and happiest, says Drunk Elephant. The custom carry-on wheelie contains:
- F-balm Electrolyte Waterfacial 50 ML / 1.69 FL OZ
- Beste No 9 Jelly Cleanser 150 ML / 5 FL OZ
- Protini Polypeptide Cream 50 ML / 1.69 FL OZ
- A-Passioni Retinol Cream 30 ML / 1 FL OZ
- B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum 50 ML / 1.69 FL OZ
- C-Firma Day Serum 30 ML / 1 FL OZ
- TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum 30 ML / 1 FL OZ
- Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil 30 ML / 1 FL OZ
- Shaba Complex Eye Serum 15 ML / .5 FL OZ
- Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF30 60 ML / 2 FL OZ
Drunk Elephant have some suggestions for tackling changing up your skincare routine with the seasons and what your skin needs on different days.
- For Dry & Dull Skin – mix a smoothie of Protini, B-Hydra, and C-Firma
- Skin in need of a nourishing refresh – try a smoothie of T.L.C. Framboos, B-Hydra, and Virgin Marula Oil
- At the end of the day, wash off all dirt and grime with Beste No. 9, and follow with Shaba, morning or night, around the eyes to give delicate skin extra nourishment
- Before you step foot outside, apply a layer of Umbra to protect against harmful UV rays
This Drunk Elephant The Trunk 4.0 Carry-On Wheelie Case is the fourth edition of the brand’s large ‘The Trunk’ set, which is their top-of-the-range Christmas offering. This is the first time they have done an actual suitcase full of products! I think it is going to go down really well.
This is literally the dream for any hardcore Drunk Elephant fan or skincare junkie! Amazing!!!
Where to buy Drunk Elephant The Trunk 4.0
The Carry On Wheelie Case for Holiday 2020 is limited edition and costs £370. It is worth £513 so once again we have a brilliant value saving. It is available now at Space NK* and Cult Beauty*. Hurry, this always sells out.
There are also a few other cool Holiday Kits to check out. Make sure you read Drunk Elephant Holiday 2020.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.