*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
So this is Dior’s first serum foundation and you can be pretty sure that they have spent some time on getting this right. The Diorskin Nude Air collection (there’s also a loose powder and a tan powder) is all about creating a velvety, flawless complexion.
Diorskin Nude Air Technology
We have some interesting stuff going on here:
- Oxygen Activ Technology – innovative combination of plant oils, vitamins and minerals with hyper-oxygenated cranberry oil to freshen the skin
- Anti0xidants for long term skin improvement
- Anti-pollution action to protect skin from environmental aggressors
- Soft focus agents with glazed pigments to conceal blemishes and create an even radiant complexion
- Talc- free, weightless formula
- Volatile oils evaporate instantly
- Dropper that delivers the perfect amount of product
Diorskin Nude Air Trials
The big thing about this foundation seems to be its ability to let the skin breathe. In tests that 33 women took part in over 4 weeks, 100% said that they felt it let their skin breathe. Also:
- 97% said the texture melts into the skin
- 97% said application was quick and easy
- 94% said it delivered a natural glow
- 97% said it revived the freshness of the complexion
- 97% said skin was instantly more homogeneous
Diorskin Nude Air Ingredients
Diorskin Nude Air Swatch
I have shade 020 which is the shade I always have for Dior. I have a feeling that I may need to go lighter as the more I avoid the sun, the lighter my skin is getting and I pretty much avoid the sun 365 days a year!
The texture is super light and silky and it seems to disappear into the skin. I can’t wait to try it properly.
Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation Before & After Photos
As you can see my skin is quite red because I just had an intensive Marste Derm treatment at the weekend.
As you can see, it covers the redness perfectly yet still looks like there’s no makeup. It feels like I have just applied a beautiful skincare product, like a super light serum-oil that makes skin soft, smooth and silky. It doesn’t feel like makeup at all.
Here it is with a light dusting of powder and then the brand new Diorskin Nude Air Tan Powder in 002 (more on that very soon):
I really like this. It is very liquidy so you need to be quick before it runs away, which did at first put me off, but the finish is so beautiful that it really didn’t matter. It melts into the skin and the liquid disappears leaving invisible coverage and a soft dewy finish.
Diorskin Nude Air is available now HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.