*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am a big fan of Dior lip products so I was super excited to try out the new Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipsticks and the Stellar Lip Glosses. I have them here to show you with all the details, photos and swatches.
It seems like summer’s lips are all very shiny, and I am very happy about it. I do love a matte lip, I must confess, but there is something so appealing and feminine about a glossy finish that I am about ready to wholeheartedly embrace shine again.
Loads of brands are launching high shine lip colour right now, with the exception of the new Tilbury Love Filter lipsticks, which are in one of the very best matte formulations. I think there’s room for both isn’t there?!
What is Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine?
So this new lipstick is the Dior lip shine with a star that goes right down the centre of the bullet.
- Balm texture glides on to the lips
- Instantly melts on contact with lips
- Rich lip care formula creates a fine film
- Oils and waxes infused with aloe vera for 24h hydration
- Provides long lasting comfort
- The star infusion has pink and gold pearlescent micro-pigments for a halo effect
- Promises 8 hours of shine and to improve lip’s hydration over time
- Fragrance: soft vanilla with a hint of mush
- Available in 15 shades
Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine Shades & Swatches
I have four of the lipsticks shades to show you:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.