*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If unbelievably glossy and glowy lips are your thing, you need to check out the new Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil collection. It is absolutely stunning. I have photos and lots of swatches for you to check out. Enjoy!
I am absolutely loving shiny lips at the moment. I am just obsessed with a really juicy looking, full pout and it also happens to be the perfect texture for winter lips. Dior have absolutely nailed this formula for ultra shine and instant comfort.
What is Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil?
- Glossy lip oil
- Combines the mirror shine of a gloss with the comfort of an intense lip care
- Protects and enhances the lips with cherry oil
- Formula creates a protective film against stress factors and drying
- Brings out the lips’ natural colour using Color Reviver Technology
- Reacts directly to the moisture level of the lips for custom colour
- Ensures continual moisturisation
- Non-sticky, non-greasy oil texture
- Available in seven shades
Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil Shades & Swatches
Five of the new Lip Glow Oil shades coordinate with the fresh Lip Glow shades currently available:
- 001 Pink: a light pink with pure shine
- 004 Coral: a bright coral with pure shine
- 006 Berry: a plum with pure shine
- 007 Raspberry: a raspberry pink with pure shine
- 010 Holo Pink: a bright coral pink with scintillating shine
- 012 Rosewood: a rosewood with pure shine (new shade)
- 015 Cherry: an extra-fresh red with pure shine (new shade)
I have five of the seven shades to show you – 001 Pink, 006 Berry, 007 Raspberry, 012 Rosewood, 015 Cherry:
I have tried to capture how gorgeous these look on the lips. But as I already mentioned, they look even better in real life.
As the shades are subtle, so too are the nuances, so really it’s a matter of finding the one you like the best, because it’s unlikely that you will need more than one.
The thing I find so striking about these glosses is that they gave me instantly perfect lips! Any dryness and flakiness vanished straight away upon application, and my lips looked smooth, full, and really fresh. The shine is unreal, in the most flattering of way. I am obsessed.
It looks way better in real life than it does in photos too – the formula almost seems to enhance the shape. I actually couldn’t stop looking at my lips!! The colours are subtle yet beautiful and really do transform the lips. It is hard to pick a favourite but if I was pushed, I’d say Cherry as it’s just so fresh and youthful on me. I love it.
Where to Buy Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil
The gorgeous new gloss is available now for £28 each. You can buy them from:
Quite a few of the shades are selling out, but you can get all of them still of you shop around, so make sure you check all the retailers to find the shade you want.
Before you go, check out my best launches for January 2020.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.