*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The Cult Beauty Goody Bag is back again for June 2020 and I always get so many questions about this offer. The gift with purchase you have been waiting for is finally here!
Update 8th June
Now sold out, check this Space NK GWP post for the latest news.
What’s Inside the Cult Beauty Goody Bag June 2020?
There is a huge range of gorgeous treats in this edit which contains 19 pieces!! It is worth over £235 and is free when you spend £150 or more here*:
- Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream (25 ml)
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (25 ml)
- Malin + Goetz Advanced Renewal Moisturizer (5 ml)
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel (35ml) | worth £23
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Strengthening Treatment Oil (2 ml)
- Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Retinol Serum (5 ml)
- Huda Beauty Demi Matte Cream Lipstick full size in Day Slayer or Feminist
- Goop 15% Glycolic Acid Overnight Glow Peel (1 pad)
- REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream (15 ml)
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Revitalise & Glow Serum (15 ml)
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturiser (7 ml)
- Too Faced Primed and Peachy Matte-Perfecting Primer (5 ml)
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (20ml)
- Sunday Riley Ice Cream (15 g)
- Milk Makeup Kush High Volume Mascara (3 ml)
- Verso Hydration Serum (10 ml)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Do Me Baby (1.8 g)
- Susanne Kaufmann Moisturising Mask (15ml)
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum (5 ml)
- Cult Beauty Headband
There’s such a brilliant range of brands in the Cult Beauty Goody Bag 2020 and it’s a great opportunity to make some new beauty discoveries.
What is the value?
The value of the goody bag based on the equlivalent full sizes is over £235.
How to Claim the Cult Beauty Good Bag June 2020
You will need to be pretty fast because this beauty bag always sells out super fast. All you need to do is spend £150 now at Cult Beauty* to qualify. You will get free shipping.
Before you go, make sure you check out my Best Beauty Products for 2020.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.