*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
The Cult Beauty Goody Bag is back for 2020 and I always get so many questions about this offer that I thought I’d share all the details with you.
What’s Inside the Cult Beauty Goody Bag 2020?
There is a huge range of gorgeous treats in this edit which has been curated by the Cult Beauty founders:
- Zoeva – full size luxe fan brush
- Disciple Skincare – deluxe Dreamy Skin Retinyl Oil 10ml
- The Inkey List – full size Retinol Serum
- 111SKIN – full size Bio Cellulose Treatment mask (1 mask)
- By Terry – Terrybly mini mascara 4g
- Glow Recipe – deluxe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask 10ml
- Charlotte Tilbury – deluxe Hot Lips 2 in Glowing Jen 1.3g – swatches here
- Dr Barbara Sturm – deluxe Hyaluronic Serum 5ml
- Dr Dennis Gross – deluxe Stress Repair Face Cream 7ml
- Drunk Elephant – deluxe F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial 15ml – review here
- NatureLab Tokyo – deluxe Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub 44g
- Goldfaden MD – deluxe Wake Up Call 12ml
- Summer Friday – full size R+R Mask
- Iconic London – full size Lip Plumping Gloss in Do Not Disturb, Privacy Please, or Sex Kitten
- Milk Makeup – deluxe Vegan Milk Moisturiser 3ml – review here
- It Cosmetics – deluxe Confidence in a Cream 7ml
- Emma Hardie Skincare – deluxe Protect and Prime SPF 30 15ml
- Kater Somerville – deluxe ExfoliKate Daily Foaming Cleanser 30ml
- VENeffect – deluxe Pore Minimising Cleanser 15ml
There’s such a brilliant range of brands in the Cult Beauty Goody Bag 2020 and it’s a great opportunity to make some new beauty discoveries.
What is the value?
The value of the goody bag based on the equlivalent full sizes is over £270. There are five full size products within the edit and all the samples are quoted as deluxe sizes.
How to Claim the Cult Beauty Good Bag 2020
You will need to be pretty fast because this beauty bag always sells out super fast. All you need to do is spend £160 now at Cult Beauty* to qualify. You will get free shipping.
Before you go, make sure you check out my Best Beauty Products for 2020.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.