*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Since I discovered oil for my beauty routine I am rarely without it. I love it for cleansing but I also love to add in an oil after I have applied serum to really lock in moisture and get my skin looking juicy. I have been using the Clinique Smart Treatment Oil for about 3 weeks and loving it.
So the new Clinique Smart Treatment Oil has a really lightweight texture which makes it great for using during the day as well as the night.
Clinique Smart Treatment Oil Features
- Infused with anti-aging ingredients that help to deeply condition dry, damaged skin
- Non-greasy and leaves skin instantly radiant and feeling smooth
- Potent antioxidants work over time to help shield against harmful free radical damage
- Safflower Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil & Sunflower Seed Oil condition & nourish
- Clary Extract, Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract & Vegetable Squalene helps strengthen the barrier of the skin & provides long term hydration
- Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Argan Kernel Oil & Vitamin E all work to smooth and plump the skin
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Cranberry Seed Oil fight free radicals and protect against environmental pollutants, irritants and external aggressors.
The Clinique Smart Treatment Oil is such a lovely light texture to use. It sinks into the skin really quickly. As I said, I like to use it after serum to really lock in hydration but it is equally lovely straight onto cleansed skin. Clinique also suggests using it as a last step over moisturiser to seal in all the layers, or adding a couple of drops into your moisturiser to super boost it.
If you are looking to include an oil into your regime, this is comfortable and light and really gives my skin a lovely glow. It is really smoothing and firming too.
Clinique Smart Treatment Oil is £36 for 30ml. Available from 2nd October 2015. Find Clinique at Boots and department stores nationwide.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.