*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
- Remove entire plastic tray from the packaging and lift off top cover. This cover will be used as your tray to collect any excess Caviar pearls.
- Remove all traces of nail polish using nail polish remover.
- Work on one nail at a time and apply two coats of the included Ciaté Paint Pot shade.
- Place your finger over the tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls over your painted nail ensuring you do this whilst the nails are still wet.
- Once fully covered, gently press and compact the Caviar pearls into your nail bed to ensure durability.
- Repeat Points 3 to 5 on your remaining fingers, remembering to do this one finger at a time.
- Place the mini funnel into the Caviar pearls bottle and tilt the tray over the funnel to pour in your precious beads.
- Once finished, leave your nails to completely dry for 15 to 20 minutes
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.