*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have been so excited to feature the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial. It’s all about glow, and if anyone know about radiance, it is Charlotte! I have been testing it out, here’s what you need to know.
I absolutely love resurfacing acid peels and having attended the virtual launch event for this, I was pretty convinced this was going to deliver. Good news is: it really does, and if your skin is looking a bit dull and lacklustre, this will surely kick it in to shape!
What is Charlotte Tilbury Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial?
Charlotte is calling this her 2-in-1 miracle facial in a tube.
This new skincare product is £52 for 50ml and available at:
- Dual-action formula
- Combines an expertly calibrated acid exfoliation blend with a hydrating blend of radiance-boosting ingredients
- Helps to refine the appearance of pores and slough away dead skin cells
- Works to cocoon the skin in hydration for smoother, more youthful-looking skin
- Continued use promises the reduction of pigmentation & age spots by 73% (tested on 30 people with weekly use over 30 days)
How to Use the Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial
This peel is super simple to use. Cleanse and dry your skin, then apply the treatment and leave it to work on the skin. Rinse away after 20 minutes to reveal soft, smooth, glowing skin. Please note: If your skin is not used to acid exfoliation, start with five minutes and build up slowly each week.
What’s in it?
- Blend of 3 Hydroxy Acids – AHA, BHA, PHA + EXFOLACTIVE™
- Glycolic Acid – smallest alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), allowing it to penetrate the epidermis and provide exfoliation
- Salicylic Acid – oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid (BHA) helps to unclog and purify
- Bio Agave Acid – super gentle poly hydroxy acid (PHA) that helps to brighten the appearance of skin by removing dead skin cells
- EXFOLACTIVE™ – natural extract of the Prickly Pear cactus that helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & improve radiance over time
- Polyglutamic Acid – hydrates and promotes radiance & is 4 times more hydrating than Hyaluronic Acid
- Also Features Hyaluronic Acid, Resurrection Leaf, Avocado Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Vera and Allantoin
This is the kind of product that you will know what you think of after one use. And I think it is excellent. I am really used to acid treatments in my skincare, and even then, some can make my skin quite red. However, this one does the glow job without any irritation or discomfort.
It feels cool and soothing on the skin, and you can instantly feel how hydrating the formula is on the skin, even with the mild tingle. I felt the slightest tingle for less than 30 seconds, and then I pretty much forgot I was wearing it.
If you are like me, and get distracted with other things going on, make sure you set a timer. It is really important that you don’t over-exfoliate with products like these.
I use a wet cloth to remove the Charlotte Tilbury Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial after twenty minutes and my skin is gleaming straight away. Charlotte recommends following it with her Magic Serum, which is really good by the way, and also comes in a deluxe sample size with the peel.
I also love to follow it with the La Mer Renewal Oil* which is absolutely perfect post-peel. My skin is left literally gleaming – make sure you check out my Instagram Reel I made to demonstrate the product.
It smooths, intensely hydrates and really does make my skin look firm and plump, and the glow is amazing.
Where to buy Charlotte Tilbury Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial
This new skincare product is £52 for 50ml and available at
Make sure you check out my Best Skincare for 2021 post.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.