*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Yes!! I was so excited about this! I missed the launch event over the summer and have finally gotten around to trying out a sample. I was slightly trepidatious as I am in love with Charlotte’s Retoucher concealer and would be gutted if this wasn’t nearly as good but it actually seems as though it were made for me. Here are the details on the Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand – it has been 5 years in the making. I have swatches and before and after photos for you. Here you go!
Ok so I said I thought this could be made for me because it’s a product that combines an eye cream and an under eye concealer in one. I always carry an eye cream to apply before I top up my concealer when I am on the go, and so this seems like the answer to all my beauty dreams!
Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand Features
- Lifts and illuminates
- Visibly brushes away bags and dark circles
- Eye cream with hyaluronic acid and other nourishing ingredients on one end
- Concealer/ brightener with illuminating properties on the other end
The eye cream contains a super nourishing blend that includes Shea Butter Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Squalene, Borage Seed Oil, Soybean protein, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rice Bran Protein and Glycerin. It makes the under-eye tighter and smoother using:
- Hyaluronic Acid to boosts moisture-levels in the eye contour
- Bio Extract of Salicornia reduces loss of water and stimulates the production of natural moisturisers in the skin
- Cyclodextrins smooth the eye dome
- Rice Proteins fight against the signs of ageing and fatigue, reducing the appearance bags under the eyes and inhibiting fat production
You brush it on with the applicator and then gently pat it in with the fingertips. I let it set for a few seconds and then go in with the brightener. This is a gorgeously creamy concealer with wonderful light reflecting ability.
The brightening end uses micro-particles that brighten shadows, conceal discolouration and diffuse the appearance hollows under the eyes:
- Light-reflectors diffuse light from the surface of the skin and illuminate shadows
- Fine-coated Mother-Of-Pearl brings radiance to the skin and colour-corrects
- Polypeptides work to minimise the appearance of dark circles over time
- Silky elastomers cover the surface of the eye bag and smooth over wrinkles
Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand Swatch – Shade 2
Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand Before & After Photos
There’s a whole lot going on and I love it! It makes my eye area feel super comfortable and hydrated, whilst seriously minimising bags and really brightening everything up. It’s a total win!
Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand is £29 and available in 5 shades. Buy it HERE NOW.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.