*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is almost as exciting as the brand new Airbrush Flawless Foundation! Within the brand’s huge complexion launch comes the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Colour Correctors, and I predict they will also be a major hit. Here’s all the info along with swatches of all the shades.
Before I go into details, you can see me applying the corrector in the palest shade (1) in my Airbrush Flawless Foundation video:
What is Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish?
Magic Vanish is Charlotte’s under-eye and face cheat and is packed with skin care benefits as well as being a makeup (much like the new Foundation).
- Under-eye and face cheat for intense colour correction
- Available in four shades (Fair, Medium, Tan, Deep)
- Targets varying intensities of pigmentation and suit all skin tones
- A buttery, feather light cream formula
- Visibly brightens
- Lifts the look of under-eye bags
- Smooths the look of skin
What is in it?
- Flavanoids – derived from the unripe sweet orange (Citrus senesis), help to visibly diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness
- Carnauba Wax – adds structure and body to the formula, acting as an emollient, allowing for smooth application
- Mica – provides a smooth, silky feeling to the powder, as well as an outstanding illuminating effect, which enhances the appearance of skins luminosity
- Microspheres – spherical particles promote better blendability on the skin for a more natural looking finish
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Swatches
So I have all four shades swatched here for you. Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep:
I am shade fair and I find it works brilliantly on all colour issues. It’s great on the purple tones under my eyes, any redness on my skin and also sun spots and pigmentation. It is quite the all rounder.
The texture is smooth and beautiful – really soft and hydrating, and incredibly easy to apply either with a brush or your finger tip.
It comes in a super cute rose gold compact with a mirror, so it is absolutey perfect to pop in your handbag for touch ups on-the-go.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Ingredients
caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl, dimer dilinoleate, dicalcium phosphate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, peg-6 isostearate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, polyethylene, ozokerite, stearalkonium bentonite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, hesperetin laurate, propylene carbonate, mica, tocopherol, talc, [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499).
When Does it Launch?
The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Colour Correctors are £24 and will launch 22nd August 2019 at Charlotte Tilbury alongside the Airbrush Flawless Foundation. Exciting!!
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.