*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here is some more exciting newness from Team Tilbury! Check out the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir. I have been testing it out. Here is the low down.
I am loving nourishing lip products at the moment and so I was really pleased to see that Charlotte’s new Magic serum has a matching lip product! If you missed the serum, check out the review here.
Lip Oil & Serum Kit Offer
What is Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil?
- Crystal-infused supercharged lip oil for hydrated lips
- Use as a lip conditioner for day and lip mask at night!
- Roller-ball application
- Oil serum formulation
- Uses a blend of crystals and potent plant extracts
- Hydrates and smooths the look of lips
- Delivers a veil of nourishment with a subtle shine finish
- Lightweight hydration, moisturises for up to 24-hours
- Organic aloe vera to comfort and condition
- Alpine Roseextract hydrates
- Ayurvedic Swertian Leaf enhances the lip contour
- Fisrt Light Snow Lotus improves radiance
- Squisandryl lsmooths and tones the skin
- Ressurrection Leaf helps to maintain lip moisturisation
My Review of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil
I absolutely love the soft shine this formula gives to the lips. It feels instantly soothing and hydrating and makes my lips look juicy without being ‘over-the-top’ shiny.
The texture is really light and doesn’t feel sticky to wear. It’s really nice on it’s own and will make a great moisturising base or topcoat for lipstick too. Plus, the fact that it isn’t overly glossy means that men could use it as a nice flattering lip conditioner too. It smells gorgeous – I think it’s like a very slight hint of caramel.
Where to buy it
You can order Magic Lip Oil for £28 at:
Also rather excitingly, it looks like Magic Cream Light will be launching in the coming months. Make sure you sign up for my CT updates and launch notification emails.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.