*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here is some more exciting newness from Team Tilbury! Check out the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir in two new tinted shades – Rose Lust & Berry Bliss. I have been trying them out. Here is the low down.
You can order them exclusively at Charlotte Tilbury*.
I absolutely love the original Lip Oil, so I was thrilled to find it in two new tinted versions.
What are the new Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil Shades?
There are two new shades available:
- Rose Lust – rosy-pink
- Berry Bliss – berry pink.
Charlotte Tilbury Tinted Magic Lip Oil Swatches
I have both the new tinted shades to show you. I absolutely adore Rose Lust, although Berry Bliss will be fab for something a tiny bit more intense.
Here are the swatches of Rose Lust and Berry Bliss side by side:
Here’s Rose Lust on my lips:
And here is Berry Bliss:
They have exactly the same feel and texture as the original clear lip oil but just with this super flattering, soft juicy tint. Available here*.
What is Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil?
Here’s some info on the formulation for you.
- Crystal-infused supercharged lip oil for hydrated lips
- Use as a lip conditioner for day and lip mask at night!
- Roller-ball application
- Oil serum formulation
- Uses a blend of crystals and potent plant extracts
- Hydrates and smooths the look of lips
- Delivers a veil of nourishment with a subtle shine finish
- Lightweight hydration, moisturises for up to 24-hours
- Organic aloe vera to comfort and condition
- Alpine Roseextract hydrates
- Ayurvedic Swertian Leaf enhances the lip contour
- Fisrt Light Snow Lotus improves radiance
- Squisandryl lsmooths and tones the skin
- Ressurrection Leaf helps to maintain lip moisturisation
My Review of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil Original
I absolutely love the soft shine this formula gives to the lips. It feels instantly soothing and hydrating and makes my lips look juicy without being ‘over-the-top’ shiny.
The texture is really light and doesn’t feel sticky to wear. It’s really nice on it’s own and will make a great moisturising base or topcoat for lipstick too. Plus, the fact that it isn’t overly glossy means that men could use it as a nice flattering lip conditioner too. It smells gorgeous – I think it’s like a very slight hint of caramel.
Where to buy it
The original Magic Lip Oil, £28, is available at:
The Tinted Magic Lip Oil in Rose Lust and Berry Bliss is available exclusively at Charlotte Tilbury*.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.