*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I popped along to the brand new Charlotte Tilbury store in Covent Garden today to get a sneak peek before it opens and also to hear Charlotte introduce her latest product launches. I have already given you a little look at the new Magic Night Cream, and shall be updating that post with more info very soon, but what I am most excited about is this little beauty – the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Eye Cream. It delivers instant results which I absolutely loved. Here’s the low-down.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Eye Cream Features
- Immediately refreshes and cools
- Luxurious cream-rich texture
- Rebuilds and renews skin
- Botanical eye contour complex depuffs and banishes dark circles
- Winter Daphne Stem Cells extract tightens & firms delicate skin
- Time-released retinol molecules boost rejuvenations of skins cells hour by hour
- Second Skin Red Algae Marigel strengthens and soothes, forming a protective shield
- Saccharide Isomerate energises the skin, whilst firming and brightening
- Coconut Oil & Shea Butter condition and smooth
- Bionymph Peptide, Frangipani, Vitamins A, C & E to make skin glow
You just apply a small amount to the eye area by gently tapping it in using your ring fingers. Charlotte also has her ‘Tilbury Tap Pro-Collagen Facial’ which encourages you to tap across the brow bones and cheek bones to stimulate blood cells.
The texture of the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Eye Cream is gorgeous – it is super creamy and balmy, yet sinks into the skin really well and even works beautifully on top of makeup. I love to carry an eye cream in my hand bag to keep my eye area looking smooth throughout the day, and this will be perfect.
I tried it on one eye today and it instantly smoothed out the lines, lifted and brightened. It is really impressive. This pic shows it applied to both eyes.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Eye Cream is £40 and is available online HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.