*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
As always, Charlotte Tilbury is creating a real stir in the beauty world with her latest launches and I am absolutely loving Hot Lips – a collection of 12 lipsticks created in collaboration with beauty icons of the modern world. It includes the Charlotte Tilbury Kim K.W. Lipstick which I am way more excited about than I should be. Here’s the low down on the collection.
So Charlotte Tilbury is giving us permission to steal the hot lips DNA of 12 hot powerful women. If only that were really possible, but somehow, when Charlotte says it, we all kind of believe it!!
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Shades
I have 2 samples from the collection – Miranda May (Miranda Kerr’s lipstick) and Kim K.W. (Kim Kardashian-West’s Lipstick, however, here are details on the full line up which join existing shades Nude Kate, Penelope Pink, Sexy Sienna & Very Victoria.
- Miranda May – fresh pinky coral inspired by Miranda Kerr and the sunsets of Malibu and Bondi Beach
- Kidman’s Kiss – just-kissed rose petal pink inspired by Nicole Kidman and Pre-Raphaelite beauties
- Super Cindy – taupey nude inspired by Cindy Crawford and all-Amercian nineties beauty
- Bosworth’s Beauty – 1950s retro statement pink inspired by Kate Bosworth and old Hollywood
- Salma’s Secret – natural deep-rose plum inspired by Salma Hayak and Latin beauty
- Liv It Up – velvet rosebud ballet pink inspired by Liv Tyler and a mix of rock n roll and ethereal beauty
- Tell Laura – fresh geranium red inspired by Laura Bailey and the English secret garden
- Electric Poppy – cerise cherry inspired by Poppy Delevingne and her English rose complexion
- Hot Emily – retro bright 70’s hue inspired by Emily Ratakjowski and Charlie’s Angels
- Hel’s Bells – rich magenta mulberry inspired by Helena Bonham-Carter and British Eccentricity
- Carina’s Love – screen siren red inspired by Carina Lau and Chines culture
- Kim K.W – pale pink nude inspired by Kim Kardashian and 60s icons Racquel Welsh and Sophia Loren
Charlotte Tilbury Kim K.W. Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Miranda May Lipstick
Love these – especially Kim! The Charlotte Tilbury Kim K.W. Lipstick launches along with the rest of the Hot Lips collection online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.