*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Collection promises to LIGHT UP YOUR WORLD! If anyone knows glow, it’s Charlotte, so this is really very exciting! The face palettes sold out super fast, but they are back!!
Update 27th July 2020
Both Glowgasm Palettes are back in stock HERE*. Stock is limited to be quick!
What’s In The Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Collection?
Firstly, what are we getting?
This is such a stunning collection with so many gorgeous pieces! Of course, I am a massive fan of the beauty light wand format, and I have never not loved a Charlotte Tilbury palette! Glowgasm is being dubbed as a “supernatural range; a euphoric wash of crystal glow for the cheeks, lips and eyes that mimics the beautifying effects of joy!”.
The collection includes:
- 2 Glowgasm Face Palettes in Lovegasm and Lightgasm
- 3 Glowgasm Beauty Light Wands in Goldgasm, Peachgasm and Pinkgasm
- Luxury Palette in Dreamgasm
- 2 new shades of Collagen Lip Bath, Rosy Glow and Peachy Plump
- Permanent return of Eyes to Mesmerise in Star Gold and Rose Gold
This is all about taking the glow levels higher than ever and I am 100% here for that! She says it’s for everyone from 18 to 80 and I completely agree that you are never too old for some serious glow!
What is the Glowgasm Face Palette?
This is described as a “glow-gasmic, Prisma highlight, blush & bronze for all over “love-light” rainbow effect skin & eye gilding”.
- A complexion-enhancing, light diffuser
- Features warm shades with golden undertones and a soft velvety texture
- Glide onto the skin like silk-satin
- Makes skin appear fresher and smoother
- Glow Gel formula rolls over and smooths onto the complexion
- Magic Glow Pearl Light Play Pigments
- Smoothing polymers – for a soft-focus effect and smooth texture
- Silky Mica – gives a soft gliding effect and silky smooth finish
- Can be used wet for increased intensity
The palette comes in two colourways:
- Lightgasm: light-medium
- Lovegasm: medium-dark
Glowgasm Palette Shades & Swatches
- Light It – soft champagne to highlight and illuminate
- Glow It – to layer your level of illuminating glow
- Bronze It – neutral cocoa to tone, sculpt and define contours
- Pop It – youthful rosy blush to illuminate any skin type
Lightgasm Swatches (for light to medium skin tones):
Lovegasm Swatches (for medium to deep skin tones):
What Shades Are The Glowgasm Beauty Light Wands?
I’m guessing you are a Charlotte Tilbury aficionado, and so of course, you will be familiar with the glowing gloriousness that is the Beauty Light Wand! I love it – it’s the most beautiful liquid highlighter ever! There are three new shades:
- Goldgasm – golden beauty light for an instant highlight like candlelight
- Peachgasm – peach-toned glowing highlight-blush
- Pinkgasm – pink toned glowing highlight-blush
The formula uses:
- Lustrous polymers to enhances skin luminosity and give a high gloss, highlighting effect
- Fast-Drying Film Former gives a soft finish to the skin
- Sensorial Oil – light, non-oily emollient imparts a silky soft feel and shine
- Velvety Silica – rich velvety texture with soft focus and oil absorbing properties
- Brightening pigments deliver radiant skin
- Lindera extract makes skin appears more hydrated, radiant, smooth
What Shades are the Glowgasm Collagen Lip Bath?
This is the same formula as the original collagen lip bath and it now comes in two juicy new shades.
- Peachy Plump – peachy pink
- Rosy Glow – deep pink
Read my Collagen Lip Bath blog post for more info. Here’s a swatch of Peachy Plump:
Charlotte Tilbury Dreamgasm Luxury Palette
Exciting! There’s a brand new eyeshadow quad and it’s so pretty! It has been designed to create a halo effect on the eye lid and deliver an ethereal summer glow.
Charlotte says, “If you love my Transform-eyes and Pillow Talk Luxury Palettes, you will love this!”
- Prime – champagne
- Enhance – rose-gold
- Smoke – warm copper bronze
- Pop – rose gold sparkle
I love this! It is such a beautiful shade line up. Obviously, there will be requests for comparisons to other palettes from the brand, so please let me know what you’d like to see and I’ll get a post ready for you before this launches.
Finally, when does Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Collection Launch?
- The Rose Gold and Star Gold cream shadows (£22) are bring-backs and have now been made permanent. They are available now on the CT website.
- The Glowgasm Face Palettes (£60, limited edition) and Glowgasm Beauty Light Wands (£29) are available now on the CT website.
- Luxury Eye Palette in Dreamgasm (£39 limited edition)
- Glowgasm Collagen Lip Bath (£25)
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.