*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I got so excited when I spotted this new launch from Charlotte Tilbury! Charlotte really knows how to do glow and so I had super high hopes for this. Here’s what you need to know about the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow Primer.
I found this particularly interesting because, as well as promising to boost glow, it also has anti-ageing properties and works to colour correct the skin too. As I get a bit of redness, I thought it sounded like my perfect product.
Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow Primer Features
- Formulated to even out skin tone and blur away blemishes
- Brightens and colour corrects in one step
- Improves skin’s luminosity
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Delivers visible improvements in skin discoloration and age spots
- Watercress extract brightens your skin by actively blocking melanin production
- Vitamin B3 evens out skin tone, and brightens complexion by helping to reduce pigmentation
- Olive Extract plumps and moisturises for supple, more elastic skin
- Chlorella stimulates even pigment distribution across the skin to even out skin tone
- Pearlescent pigments bounce the light to more flattering angles of the face, helping to soften & blur lines
As always with Charlotte Tilbury makeup products, there is a big skincare element and this product has been designed to deliver instant skin improvement and also improvements over time. You use this after your moisturiser and before foundation, if you are wearing makeup.
Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow Primer Swatch
As you can see, this primer has a silvery, pearlescent finish to really brighten up the complexion.
What I love is that you can layer it up right under the eyes to help cancel out brighten up any darkness or shadows.
Before & After
I find that whilst this adds visible radiance to my skin, it has a subtle mattifying effect that really helps to take down shine and make my enlarged pores less visible.
I actually wore it without anything else on a no makeup day, however, it creates the perfect smooth base for foundation too.
The Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow Primer is £38.50 and available HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.