*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The new Chantecaille Moonlit Perle Glow Powder for Holiday 2018 is a complete work of art. Not only is the packaging breathtaking, but it uses innovative technology too. Here’s everything you need to know.
When I first saw this, I thought it was an impeccably preserved vintage compact. It is so stunning. I don’t think I have ever seen anything quite like it.
And it promises to be an “entirely new way to glow” with a first of its kind texture.
Chantecaille Moonlit Perle Glow Powder Features
- Buoyant powder-balm (first of its kind)
- Formulated in an advanced cream matrix technology
- Designed to create a radiant, creamy powder
- A combination of makeup and skincare
- Second-skin formula is enhanced with hydrating youth-activating Crystal Oil Drops extracted
from Pistachio Tree Sap
- Helps rebuild collagen to increase the density for firmer, more supple skin
- Creamy Cottonseed Oil conditions skin with high concentrations of vitamin E
- Gives skin a natural, airbrushed glow
- Low-level sheen and micro-fine pearls achieve an eye-catching ethereal shimmer without unwanted shine
- Super soft powder acts as a transparent filler
- Perfects pores and smooths fine lines
- Packaged in a collectible couture compact encrusted with pearls
Here’s a swatch, the texture is amazing!!
This is such a stunner and as its limited edition, it is sure to sell out in a flash. The special 20th annivarsary packaging alone makes it completely lust-worthy but the formula is so amazing.
This was from the Holiday 2018 collection. If you want to see what the newest collection has to offer, check out the latest blog post.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.