*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am so excited by these new polishes from Butter LONDON. I absolutely love the quality of their regular nail lacquers so the idea of an even shinier, gel-like version with super staying power is seriously exciting!! This is excellent news! Here’s the lowdown and swatches of Butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X.
Butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X Features
- New and innovative formula loaded with beneficial ingredients
- Promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails
- Classic, creamy, wearable shades
- Shock absorbing
- Chip resistant
- Provides a gel-like cushion
- Superior shine finish
- Fade-resistant colour
- Salon colour coverage
- Long-wear up to 10 days
- Prevents breakage and peeling
- Visibly brighter, more radiant nails
- Smooths and strengthens the nail
- 4-free heritage, with no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, or xylene
So basically, these polishes are an absolute joy to use. The brush is so lovely that the polish practically paints itself. The formula is gorgeous. Perfectly opaque, super glossy and beautifully plumped up.
Butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X Shades
Butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X Swatches
Here’s a shot from the side. You can see the plumped up effect.
I have decided to stick with Smashing because I think it is the perfect summer time red. You can see me wearing it in my latest beauty news video.
Butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X is £15, however, right now you can pick it up from Feel Unique for £13.50. Loving the high shine and long wear.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.