*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you are looking for some stocking fillers with a festive feel then you literally cannot go wrong with the new Body Shop Vanilla Chai Collection. It is delicious!
Not only does the packaging on this Christmas collection look gorgeous but everything smells amazing. I just feel like I want to eat it!
Body Shop Vanilla Chai Collection Contents
Vanilla Chai is a lovely warm and creamy scent which is absolutely perfect for this time of year. Hand-picked Madagascan vanilla and milk is spiced up with cinnamon and cardamom and then softly sweetened with brown sugar. It is heavenly.
- Vanilla Chai Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub – here
- Vanilla Chai Softening Body Butter – here
- Vanilla Chai Softening Body Gel-Lotion – here
- Vanilla Chai Shower Gel – here
- Vanilla Chai Foaming Bath – here
- Vanilla Chai Lip Balm – here
- Vanilla Chai Hand Cream – here
- Vanilla Chai Shimmer Mist – here
- Vanilla Chai Scented Candle – here
- Vanilla Chai Home Fragrance Oil – here
- Vanilla Chai Festive Tin – here
This stuff smells so good that if I didn’t already have too many candles in my cupboards (you can really never have too many!) I would order it straight away. Obsessed with the fragrance!
The Body Shop Body Butters are among my most loved body products ever so I am super keen to get stuck into this.
I also love the shower gels and starting in the shower with a body wash is a great way to layer up your scented body products. I haven’t tried the scrub yet but it’s a gorgeous sugar one in a moisturising base. Can’t wait for that!
You can find the full Body Shop Vanilla Chai Collection HERE. It is my favourite of the three scents they have done for Christmas this year. Prices start at £4.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.