*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am always looking for easy ways to sculpt my brows because I lack confidence when it comes to eye makeup in general. I have been loving the newly updated BBB London Brow Build Gel which now boasts a new micro-brush for 2020. Here’s what you need to know.
I have been finding this brow gel really easy to use and it gently shapes, fills and beefs up my brows.
What is different about the BLINK Brow Build Gel 2020 formula?
So as I said, this is an update of an existing product that was already one of Blink Brow Bar’s best-sellers. It is key to note, that the tried and trusted formula has stayed the same but it now features a brand new micro-brush to make application even easier.
Just in case you haven’t come across this product before, you might be interested in a recap on the formula:
- Unique part-gel, part-cream formula
- Contains miniscule fibres that mimic the appearance of abundant brow hair
- Creates the illusion of thicker, fuller brows
- Works by quickly attaching itself to the brow hair
- Helps to fill sparse areas, creating a full effect
- Features antioxidants and a unique blend of oils
- Includes Organic Macadamia Oil and Argan Oil, waxes and film formers
- Formulated to dry super-fast with a natural looking, matte finish
- Long-lasting formula to ensure brows stay put all day
- Available in 5 shades
The New Brush
The update Brow Builder has a brand new and extremely precise little brush to make application effortless. Even I can use this and it is really easy to fill gaps and shape in just a couple of strokes without actually using too much product.
I love the Glossier Boy Brow but I get through it so quickly!! The BBB London Brow Build Gel will last much longer.
BBB London Brow Build Gel Shades
There are five shades to choose from:
- Chai – Light / Medium Blonde
- Cinnamon – Dark Blonde / Light Brown
- Indian Chocolate – Warm Brown
- Clove – Cool Brown
- Cardamom – Dark Brown / Black
I have the shade Indian Chocolate.
Before & After Photo
Here’s the Brow Builder Gel applied on the left side of the photo:
I love how it really beefs up the brow and gives it a softly bushy look and holds the hairs up. The effect lasts really well and the product delivers a lovely, long lasting finish.
Where to buy the new BBB London Brow Build Gel
Find it for £21 at on the brand’s website here.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.