*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
In this post I’m looking at one of my Glossier faves, the Glossier Boy Brow. I LOVE it and here’s why.
Available here and dubbed as the all-in-one brow fluffer, filler, and shaper, this is all I have been using on my brows since I got hold of it. It’s one of those things that, I am not exactly sure what it does, but it just makes my brows look better. It gives me cool brows! I have a horrible feeling that I am going to have to work hard not to over-use the word cool in this feature!! But it’s all so cool!!
Glossier Boy Brow Features
- Thickens, fill in and grooms brows into place
- Creamy wax formula inspired by traditional hair pomade
- Flexible hold doesn’t stiffen or get flaky
- Beeswax and Carnauba Wax hold hairs in place without stiffness
- Oleic Acid derived from olive oil nourishes and moisturises
- Lecithin A adds a silky, smooth texture and a subtle sheen
- Atelocollagen helps condition and strengthen the hair fibre
- Available in four shades – blonde, brown, black and clear
Glossier say, “We’re inspired by healthy, face-framing brows and consider brow grooming the last crucial step to heading out into the world: brush your teeth, brush your brows, and then maybe brush your hair.” See? They are so cool!
I am so not a cool person, but having a bit of Glossier in my makeup bag and on my face does make me feel a tiny bit cool. OK, no more cool. Look how pink and gorgeous the launch event was!
I have Glossier Boy Brow in shade Brown which I think is the perfect shade for my brows.
The small brush gives you plenty of control and I simply brush the hairs upwards to shape, fluff, thicken and tame. This is the ideal product whether you are into your brows or not. I don’t give my brows a lot of time and I am not into that super-defined look, but Boy Brow gives them just what I need to make them look like it’s a look, rather than an overgrown mess! I hope that makes sense!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.