*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well look what I found in New York and just in the nick of time! My skin needs nothing more than some serious tender loving care after a long-haul flight and the brand new bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream was just that! Here’s the info!
So I think this had literally just hit Sephora stores as I arrived in New York and so the timing could not have been better! With the offer of being able to “treat your skin with a powerhouse of skincare benefits with naturally radiant colour” I was literally sold the second I laid eyes on it!!
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Formula
This is a gel cream that combines skincare benefits and coverage in one:
- Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week
- SPF 30 sun protection
- 10 shades
- Dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage
- Radiant, soft and smooth-looking finish
- Uses mineral electrolytes to help energize skin
- Infused with marine botanicals to help replenish dry skin
- Contains antioxidant heart-leaf globe daisy which aids in protecting against environmental aggressors
- Free from parabens, silicone, fragrance, or oil
- Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic
That’s pretty much all the information I have right now because it’s just from the box and what I read on Sephora but to be fair, it’s all I need to know because this formula feels absolutely amazing on my skin. It literally feels like a big drink of water for my parched skin and then when you look at the finish, things get even better. We’re talking plump, healthy and radiant looking skin. Love it!
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue is the perfect answer for that no makeup yet naturally beautiful skin look, or the ultimate primer for your foundation if you want a fuller coverage. It has SPF30 so you can be sure you’re protected as well as hydrated.
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Shades
- Opal 01 – for the fairest porcelain skin with cool tones
- Vanilla 02 – for light skin with neutral tones
- Buttercream 03 – for light skin with golden tones
- Suede 04 – for medium skin with cool tones
- Natural 05 – for medium skin with neutral tones
- Ginger 06 – for medium skin with golden tones
- Tan 07 – for tan skin with neutral tones
- Spice 08 – for tan skin with golden tones
- Chestnut 09 – for dark skin with golden tones
- Sienna 10 – for deep skin with neutral tones
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Swatch – Opal 01
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Before & After Photos
As you can see, it adds a beautiful hydrated lustre to the skin whilst evening out redness and pigmentation for a really uniform and healthy looking complexion. I love this. It truly is amazing skincare too because it was perfect on my dehydrated skin, smoothing everything out and delivering a significant moisture boost. Love this stuff.
This is a huge recommendation for anyone with dehydrated skin looking for a BB/CC type product or super-primer. Find it here!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.