*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you are in the market for a new pair of straighteners then you definitely need to check out 3Q. The BaByliss 3Q Hair Straightener is making some real and relevant technological points of difference and they are so brilliant that they make me want to wear my hair straight! SEE THE VIDEO HERE.
One of the most impressive things about these straighteners is extremely nifty Intelligent Sensor Technology which brings us ‘Protect Mode’. This is a sensor that analyses your hair as soon as you start to straighten it and it decides which is the optimum temperature for your hair type and straightening style, and then adjusts it accordingly. Amazing!
Speaking as someone who whacks every hair appliance up to max, Protect Mode is most definitely something I need!
When I use the straightener I put it straight up to 235 degrees, press the Protect button, then start straightening my hair and it takes it down to 210 degrees.
That is a 25 degree heat saving and it still delivers exceptional results!
Not only is is kinder to my hair but it has the most incredible ionic technology which literally kills frizz in nano-seconds! It makes my hair super sleek, seriously shiny and really smooth all the way to the ends.
BaByliss 3Q Hair Straightener Features
- Up to 235 degree salon temperature performance
- 12 digital heat settings adjustable for all hair types
- Advanced CeraTherm Heating System for superior fast-action heat transfer to hair with precision regulated temperature for consistent styling performance
- Sheer Glide 28mm Quartz-Ceramic plates
- Super ionic conditioning technology actively eliminates static and tames frizz for smooth, glossy finish
- Intelligent Sensor Protect Technology to enhance hair protection
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- 3m salon length swivel cord
- Lockable plates
- Heat wrap for travel
And they look gorgeous! That have a lovely matte finish with rose gold accents. What’s not to love?
BaByliss 3Q Hair Straightener Before & After Photos
You can see how lovely and straight they make my hair in my latest Beauty News Video. I also show them in that video too – fast forward to 12.30 to go straight to the BaByliss 3Q Hair Straightener.
The BaByliss 3Q Hair Straightener £90 and available now. Find it at Boots.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.