*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Exciting! There are new ABH Glow Kits and I have both of them!! In this post I am looking at the Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit but I also have the brand new Sweets glow kit and that is coming soon! There’s a whole load of glow going on here! Here’s Moonchild!
The name completely got me! This is described as “Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish”. Celestial skin is all I want in life! How could I not want this?
Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit Features
- Finely milled powders
- Layer shades together or use them separately
- Can be used on face, eyes and body
- Use wet for a brightly amplified glow
- Apply with a makeup brush or sponge
- 6 shades
Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit Shades & Swatches
- Blue Ice – Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star – A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe – A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart – Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover – A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon – Frozen blue with a silver reflect
This is the most unusual highlighting kit I have but it is so stunning. I think the name is perfect for it – it is perfectly planetary!
I love this. I have so many highlighters so it is brilliant to have something a bit different. I think I am going to get a lot of use out of this. It’s a great one for eyes as well.
At the moment the Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit ($40) is only available on the ABH website which, if you are based in the UK, I wouldn’t recommend. I had to pay £23 in unpaid customs fees which isn’t ideal! It will be available soon in the US with shipping to the UK HERE and then later in the UK HERE. Stay tuned for Sweets – a little spoiler – it is amazing!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.