*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Anyone that loves a glowy look will surely get very excited about the idea of the brand new Zoeva Strobe Gel. I have a few of the shades here to show you along with all the details. Check out my photos and swatches. It’s highlight heaven!
I love Zoeva. I have countless brushes and eyeshadow palettes from the brand, but this is the first time I have come across a complexion product. What’s even more exciting is that I have never used a gel highlighter before and these have a very interesting texture.
Zoeva Strobe Gel Features
- Imparts the complexion with a lit-from-within radiance
- Unique, memory shape gel texture captures and diffuses the surrounding light
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Lightweight buildable formula
- Can be layered for varying levels of intensity
- Available in six shades HERE
This texture lends itself to effortless blending and a lovely adherence to the skin, that works well over any makeup without disrupting it. It’s a lovely hydrating formula. I know this because when I first tested them I slathered all three shades on the back of my hand, and it was left feeling super soft, and looking smooth.
Zoeva Strobe Gel Shades
- Halo – Pearl gel with silver shimmer for fair to light skin tones
- Corona – Peachy gel with rose gold shimmer for light to medium skin tones
- Aureole – Bronze gel with gold shimmer for medium to dark skin tones
- Eos – Pale pink gel with fine gold glitter
- Nova – Rose golden gel with fine gold glitter
- Parhelia – Golden gel with fine gold glitter
Zoeva Strobe Gel Swatches – Eos, Nova, Parhelia
It really reminds me of Givenchy Blush Memoire de Forme in texture, which is basically a jelly consistency. You can dig in and break it up, then it them reforms and solidifies itself into a smooth gel again! Very clever.
This is a really unique product and perfect for giving the skin a ‘lit from within’ glow. It layers really well for an intensified effect and stays feeling comfortable and hydrating. It also sits very nicely under powder highlighter for that extra pop.
The Zoeva Strobe Gel is priced really well at £11 for a 15ml pot and is available HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.