*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* YSL Touche Eclat Shimmer Stick PR samples. Affiliate links.
I get very excited about anything related to Touche Eclat which is all about glow, and these new highlighter sticks sit right in this YSL category. Check out the brand new YSL Touche Eclat Shimmer Stick line up. I have all the shades with photos and swatches right here.
I absolutely love the texture of these new highlighters. They are creamy yet light, and melt into the skin effortlessly.
YSL Touche Eclat Shimmer Stick Features
- Creamy highlighter stick
- High shine uniform finish
- Lightweight texture
- Easy to blend
- Can be used as a highlighter, blusher or shimmery bronze
- Suitable for face and body
- Available in five shades HERE
Look at the Y in the tops of those sticks! Obviously, the Y won’t last long when you start using them, but it’s such a gorgeous little touch.
YSL Touche Eclat Shimmer Stick Swatches
So there are five super pretty shades:
- 1 Light Gold – pale yellow gold for a shimmery highlighter effect
- 2 Light Rose – pale pink-tinged gold to give a frosty glow
- 3 Rose Gold – warm rose for a burnished effect
- 4 Bronze – bronze shimmer for hot, gleaming nights
- 5 Copper – red-brown that glimmers
I love all these shades and I really feel like you could use these all over the face for a complete makeup look. They are also lovely on the lids, particularly those bronzey and coppery shades, which also work very well as bronzers. Rose and Rose Gold are very pretty on the apples of the cheeks, and Light Gold is a great highlighter on my skin tone.
Depending on your skin tone, all the shades will work to highlight and add a beautiful dewy glow to the skin.
The YSL Touche Eclat Shimmer Stick range is available HERE now for £27 each.