*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
So it only makes sense for YSL to include a brand new brow product in the Pretty Metal Fall 2015 collection seeing as ultimate brow-wow girl Cara Delevingne is so closely associated with the brand. The latest brow launch is the very easy to use YSL Couture Brow and it’s a rather snazzy looking brow shaper mascara in 2 shades. Here’s a look.
YSL Couture Brow Features
- Use it to fix, structure & intensify eyebrows
- Go for a natural look or more dramatic finish
- Lasts for up to 24 hours
- Buildable formula
- Uses ‘gelifying’ (!) fixators
- Semi-opaque pigments adapt to all brow hair colours
- Soft 3-D gloss effect gives a natural looking volume
- Precision brush can grab all hairs including the smallest ones
- Available in 2 shades – 01 Glazed Brown & 02 Ash Blonde
YSL Couture Brow Shaper Mascara Swatch – 1 Glazed Brown
This is a great shade and blends very easily with my darkish brows. I love the golden tint in it which really has a flattering effect on the eye area. I used it lightly, and although it is a buildable product, I perfer just a light coat as it can get a tiny bit crispy. That said, it lasts and lasts, and not a hair was out of place (even on my currently very crazy brows – must get them done) at the end of the day when it was time to take my makeup off.
YSL Couture Brow Shaper Mascara is £21. Shop it via the link below. Make sure you check out the Couture Kajals. I love them so much!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.