*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well this is super exciting! There’s now a stick foundation in YSL’s All Hours range and I have been trying it out. Here’s the low down on the brand new YSL All Hours Foundation Stick with before and after photos.
AVAILABLE HERE (currently on offer).
So the liquid formulation is all about a night-proof foundation that will stay matte, flawless and full coverage no matter what. This new launch promises all of that in an easy to use stick.
And I have to say, it is really easy to use.
YSL All Hours Foundation Stick Features
- 24 hour foundation stick
- Easy to blend
- Transformative cream-to-powder texture
- Glides effortlessly on to the skin
- Spherical particles and soft focus properties control shine
- Buildable coverage from a lightweight veil to full coverage
- Creamy skin feel
- Velvet matte finish
- Volatile oils prevent the formula drying or caking
- Can be used as foundation, a corrector, concealer or retoucher
- Available in 20 shades – B10, B20, BD20, BR20, B30, BR30, BD35, B40, BD40, BR40, B45, B50, BD50, B60, B65, B70, B80, BD80, B85, B90
YSL All Hours Foundation Stick Swatch
I have shade B20 to show you:
The texture is amazing. It glides on to the skin without the need to apply pressure and doesn’t tug or pull. Sorry for this odd photo below!
The same goes for blending. It vanishes into the complexion with the lightest touch of a brush and leaves skin looking even, smooth and velvety.
Before & After
I really like the way this kills the redness in my skin, minimises the look of pigmentation and smooths over texture and pores.
The YSL All Hours Foundation Stick is £31.50 although currently there’s 15% off HERE.