*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you ever wanted serious coverage from your foundation in a skin-kind formula then Vichy’s Dermablend Foundation has always been one of the places to look. So it makes sense to extend this complexion range into colour correction. Here’s a look at the brand new Vichy Dermablend Colour Corrector range with photos and swatches.
So there are four new products available to help you achieve complexion perfection. Each one has been designed to neutralise different skin colour concerns to create a blank canvas and an even skin tone. There are lots of colour correctors around, but they are not all equal. These are very very good!
Vichy Dermablend Colour Corrector Range
- Green Colour Corrector – neutralises red tones and is great for rosacea, birthmarks, acne scars
- Yellow Colour Corrector – neautralises blues and purples and suited to dark circles, bruises and veins
- Purple Colour Corrector – neutralises yellows and browns so great for brightening sallow skins
- Apricot Colour Corrector – neutralises brown colours and suited to covering hyperpigmentation
Swatches – Purple, Yellow, Peach & Green
Vichy Dermablend Colour Corrector Features
There are quite a few colour correctors on the market, but what is special about these one is the high level of coverage that Dermablend is famous for. They each have a beautiful creamy texture that blend into the skin easily.
- Formulated with carnauba wax and emollient light oils for hydration
- Uses 100% pure mineral pigments to camouflage imperfections
- Means you can use less foundation
- Easy to blend, creamy texture
- Provides long-lasting high coverage
- Lightweight feel
- Sweat and water resistant
- Controls shine
These correctors have been expertly formulated because not only do they neutralise skin tone imperfection, they also provide excellent coverage, help to combat shine and feel super light on the skin. They are some of the best correctors I have tried. Totally recommend.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.