*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have the brand new Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter palette here and I have to say, I’m a fan. It’s beautifully packaged and offers up a range of textures and tones for shaping and sculpting the face. Here’s everything you need to know along with photos and swatches. Enjoy!
I am instantly excited by the palette because I’m a big advocate of using cream products and then setting them with their powder counterparts. I mean, nothing pops like a cream highlighter set with a powder one. I absolutely love the intensity that this technique delivers.
The Naked Skin Shapeshifter is all about that.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter Features
- Three-in-one complexion palette
- Travel ready case packed with nine shades
- Double-sided mirror
- Provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight
- One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting)
- The other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting
- Available in two colour ways – Light Medium Shift and Medium Dark
- Shades are blendable and buildable with a skin-like finish
- Colour correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes
- Light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face
- Medium & Dark contour shades allow to sculpt subtly and more intensely
- Powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish
- Creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish
All the textures are super soft and blendable. The quality is really good and it’s gorgeous to use.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter Swatches
I have the Light Medium colour way.
Powder shades (4 x 0.13 oz):
- Dark contour
- Medium contour
- Light contour
- Pearl highlighter
Cream shades (5 x 0.07 oz):
- Dark contour
- Light contour
- Colour corrector
- Colour corrector / highlighter
- Pearl Highlighter
You can layer the powders over the cream to set and intensify, or use each one alone depending on the kind of finish you are going for. Sometimes I love the juicy finish that a cream on its own delivers and sometimes I like to amp it up with a powder on top. If I’m in a rush, I’ll just go for powders.
This is a combination of creams and powders together. I used the two contour powders on my lids so didn’t need any eyeshadow.
The packaging is gorgeously sturdy and has a lovely magnetic close. It’s the perfect travel companion and the colour correctors make excellent eye primers too. Great!
The Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter is £39.50 and available exclusively HERE now.
Check out all the latest news and sneak peeks here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.