*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I think this is potentially the most exciting part of the new releases in the UDxGWEN collection. I literally can’t stop looking at the pics! Check out the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette. It’s so beautiful!
Isn’t it stunning?! Those shades are just beautiful. I love the silkiness of Urban Decay’s blush powders so I have really high hopes for these. I still use the Naked Blush Palettes a lot.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette Shades
- Cherry (light pink satin)
- Easy (deep rose w/gold shimmer)
- Angel (champagne-nude shimmer)
- Lo-Fi (soft bronze matte)
- Hush (medium pink with gold shimmer)
- OC (soft pink with peach shift)
It’s making my mouth water!!
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette Features
- Uses the extremely blendable, finely milled Afterglow formula
- Applies sheer
- Provides eight hours of wearable, streak-free color
- Lghtweight, soft, creamy texture
I absolutely love the palette design they have come up with and so far, I have to say there isn’t any element of the whole collection that doesn’t excite me!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.